Category sponsorship — £1,000 to £2,000 + VAT per category.
Headline sponsorship — £POA.
Benefits of sponsorship
The key benefits of sponsoring a category in the FreeFrom Skincare Awards are detailed below, although we are happy to discuss alternative possible benefits.
* Exhibitor stand at awards presentation event on Thursday 5th July 2018, with planned attendance of beauty buyers, beauty journalists, skincare bloggers, nominated brands, fellow sponsors, and other key industry figures.
* Brand representation at awards event with logo display, speech acknowledgement, option to present category winner.
* Editorial brand focus feature on SkinsMatter.com (by arrangement).
* Social media coverage – ongoing throughout the year, across several channels, via our dedicated Social Media Manager (Instagram, Facebook, Twitter).
* Publicity / marketing – via all Awards press releases issued to media agencies, skincare press, beauty journalists, skincare bloggers and core influencers.
* Brand logo in ad column on SkinsMatter.com / Free From Skincare Awards sites.
* Revolving banner on SkinsMatter.com / Free From Skincare Awards sites.
* Awards judge – one invite to category judging day (held in June).
Headline sponsor, additional benefits
* Additional two invitations to presentation event
* Opportunity to present winner with Overall Award
* Headline sponsor logo
* Judging invite on final judging day (held in June, assuming no conflict of interest)
* Bespoke additional benefits by arrangement
There are fourteen product categories for 2018, plus a category for best manufacturer or brand, for best free from achievement, and an overall product winner.
- Family Skincare (Sponsorship: £1,500 + VAT) — sponsored by NATorigin.
Products for babies, toddlers, children, teens and expectant mums, including but not limited to baby washes, nappy balms, cradle cap oils, stretchmark creams, nipple balms and other skincare products aimed at this market.
- Men’s Grooming (Sponsorship: £1,250 + VAT)
Products for any part of the body, specifically targeted at men or within a male grooming range, including but not limited to face / body washes, face / body creams, shaving creams / gels, deodorants, haircare products and functional after-shave lotions.
- Hair Care (Sponsorship: £1,250 + VAT) — sponsored by Formula Botanica.
Shampoos, conditioners, hair gels, hair treatment serums and other hair care products.
- Body Care (‘Leave On’) (Sponsorship: £1,500 + VAT)
Creams, gels or balms for use on the body, including creams, moisturisers, and lotions.
- Body Care (‘Wash Off’) (Sponsorship: £1,500 + VAT)
Skincare products for the body, such as body scrubs, shower gels, liquid soaps, bath oils, and others which are applied and then removed or washed off.
- Oils and Oil-based Serums (Sponsorship: £2,000 + VAT)
100% oil blends or oil-based, water-free serums for use on face and/or body.
- Make Up (Sponsorship: £1,250 + VAT) — sponsored by Organii.
Concealers, blushers, bronzers, eye liners, eye shadows, mascaras, lipsticks/lipglosses, and tanning products.
- Hand, Foot and Nail Care (Sponsorship: £1,500 + VAT)
All products for hands, feet or nails, including hand washes, liquid hand soaps, hand creams, foot creams, foot scrubs, nail colours, nail polish removers and cuticle care products.
- Hard Soaps (Sponsorship: £1,000 + VAT) — sponsored by Bare and Beyond.
Natural or handmade hard soap bars, for face and/or body.
- Lip Balms (Sponsorship: £1,500 + VAT)
Any lip balms / moisturising or protecting products for the lips, including products for chapped lips.
- Face Care (‘Leave On’) (Sponsorship: £2,000+ VAT)
Creams, balms or toners for use on the face, including anti-ageing creams, night or day creams, all-purpose moisturisers, water-containing serums, and eye creams or gels.
- Face Care (‘Wash Off’) (Sponsorship: £2,000 + VAT)
Skincare products such as masks, cleansers, washes and scrubs which are applied and then removed or washed off from the face.
- Problem Skin (Sponsorship: £2,000 + VAT)
Any skincare product designed to offer relief or be suitable for eczema, dermatitis, psoriasis, acne, rosacea or other allergic, sensitive or problem skin condition (chafing, sores, tattoo care etc).
- Fresh and Fragrant (Sponsorship: £1,250 + VAT) — sponsored by Lavera.
Any skincare or personal care product used to ‘freshen up’ or ‘fragrance’ the body or skin, including, but not necessarily limited to, oral care products (toothpastes, mouthwashes, tooth whitening products), eye drops, fragrances and scents, deodorants and anti-perspirants, intimate skincare products (wipes, washes), facial spritzers and refreshing wipes.
* FreeFrom Achievement Award (Sponsorship: £1,250 + VAT) — sponsored by Organyc.
A special award for a skincare product with particularly exceptional free from qualities – which is perhaps very low in or free from preservatives, fragrances and food allergens, or meets a particular need in skincare for consumers with skin allergies. A winner and up to two runners-up will be chosen from the Shortlisted products in categories 1-14.
* FreeFrom Skincare Brand (Sponsorship: £2,000 + VAT)
Any skincare manufacturer entering a total of three or more of its products across the categories 1-14 of the Awards will be automatically considered for this category.
* Best Overall FreeFrom Skincare Product (Headline Sponsorship: £POA + VAT)
If you are interested in sponsoring a category, please email Alex.